The sensors in the IQ3 are exclusively found in Phase One products. They are more than twice this size of a 35mm DSLR like Canon or Nikon. Their size allows you to realize the full potential of your lenses. Whether it’s a tight interior space or scenic vista, the full frame sensors mean you’ll get more out of every scene.
The perfect portable solution for high-quality medium format digital imaging. The Wide Compact is ideal for photographers who want to travel as light as possible but still be able to produce the highest quality images.
While the Wide Compact offers image-placement control movements, these will be by choice of orientation of the camera. This results in an even smaller and lighter version of the Cambo Wide series. The Wide Compact body has the same accessory system support on all four sides, each accepting either one or two handgrips, a tripod mount, viewfinder, iPhone holder or the WRS-1090 Compendium.
The Rodenstock 35mm HR Lens is a wide angle large format lens specifically designed for use with digital backs, which require a smaller image circle with extreme resolution, color correction, and maximum performance at a large aperture.
You should be expecting more from this type of investment, and that’s what we offer:
- We help discover your exact needs and provide complete solutions
- Access to Technical Support whenever you need it: Phone, Email, Video & Remote Computer Access #TheCloud
- In-person & Online Training Courses
- DT protects our clients’ investments by enrolling every digital back purchase into our Continuing Care Program – so you never have to worry.
- Digital Back Loaner Program
- Customized Hardware & Software Training
- Equipment Installation & Workflow Optimization
- Generous trade-in and upgrade program
- One stop shopping. We carry Phase One, Cambo, Arca-Swiss, Mamiya, Schneider Lenses, Profoto, and Eizo as well as many accessories for your systems