Phase One has just released Capture One Pro 8.1.1, the first maintenance update to version 8.1. This release includes several bug fixes, stability improvements, camera and lens support.
We are still testing 8.1.1 to see if there are any major hiccups. We still recommend testing your workflow prior to an active shoot.
**Update (February 9, 2015)**
We have been internally testing Capture One 8.1.1 and now feel that it is ready for use. We still recommend testing before using on an active shoot. Additionally, we recommend a clean uninstall of the previous version before installing Capture One 8.1.1.
- Fixed a bug where Hot Folders were broken
- Fixed a bug where an original inside a catalog couldn’t be exported
- Fixed a bug where creating a new session from a template did not work
- Fixed a bug where 3rd party catalog imports did not show Folders in the Library tool
- Fixed a bug where Curve settings could not be saved as a preset
- Fixed a few bugs relating to metadata and certain time zones
- File support for Samsung NX1 (preliminary)
- File support for Panasonic LX100
- File support for Panasonic GM5
- File support for Leica X (Typ 113)
- File support for Leica D-Lux (Typ 109)
- File support for Olympus E-PL7