To people who’ve worked with us, thank you, and for those that haven’t yet, we hope you decide to give us a try. The core value of Digital Transitions is taking care of the customer. We understand the importance of expertise, the process of finding a solution, and the dedication to making your experience second to none.
We have exciting things coming this year including new products, both hardware and software. We are expanding our business to include new markets while simultaneously we are growing our traditional Commercial and Cultural Heritage throughout the US. DT has been careful with our expansion – by increasing our support staff, we have more than doubled our total size. This ensures we can continue to grow while still providing the top notch support and service clients expect from DT.
- We opened our Los Angeles studio to better serve our west coast clients and to introduce a new level of service and support in that market – not to mention some seriously good coffee! This gives us 2 major showrooms plus additional local experts spread throughout the US.
- We expanded of our Cultural Heritage (CH) division, including the introduction of the versatile Atom as well as our worldwide partnership with Phase One on CH software and exclusive hardware products.
- We have also added to our renowned CH Roundtables with key industry speakers and new locations. Stay tuned for new event and product developments for 2017!
- We increased our rental inventory in both NY and CA. By streamlining our internal maintenance procedures as well as turning over our systems every six months, we guarantee only the highest quality rental gear available.
- We broadened our refurbished system inventory, allowing DT to offer the best solution for all budgets. All the while making sure these products include our core staple: peace of mind. This is done with real manufacturer warranties as well as our legendary training and support.
- We simplified the shopping experience in our online store for accessories and refurbished products.
- We formed workshop partnerships with companies such as Camera Voyages and Breed, offering attendees full use of Phase One products with onsite technicians. Several more to come in 2017.
- Our PhotoPlus Kickoff party has now doubled in size and become a can’t miss highlight of the week. We plan on stepping it up even more this year.
At DT, we are always looking for new ways to enhance the DT Experience and we welcome feedback, both positive and negative. In fact, the initiatives listed above are based on client feedback regarding the needs of the marketplace.
– Mark Oster & Peter Siegel of Digital Transitions.
Have something to tell us?
This is your chance to send us any feedback or questions you may have, we would love to hear from anyone![ninja_forms id=118]