Digital Transitions Exclusive Workshop with Richard Thompson Richard Thompson - The Art of Shooting Automobiles Richard Thompson is teaming up with DT to offer you an exclusive chance to
Digital Transitions Exclusive Workshop with Richard Thompson
Richard Thompson – The Art of Shooting Automobiles
Richard Thompson is teaming up with DT to offer you an exclusive chance to learn from the best in car photography! DT staff members will be on set with the latest equipment form Phase One including the IQ4 150 mp digital back. We’ve also recruited digital technician, James Abke (en route media inc.), to make the shoot go as smoothly as possible and provide you with a real on-set experience!
Los Angeles-based photographer Richard Thompson III is one of the most sought-after automobile photographers working today. With a love of motorsports that extends back to childhood, his work in automotive photography has led him around the world to create campaigns and social libraries for some of the world’s most recognizable automotive brands including Bentley, BMW, Chevrolet, Lexus, Mercedes-Benz, Pagani Automobili, and Top Gear.
Class size is limited, so don’t wait to register!
Day 1 – Wednesday March 6
9:00 am – Meet at Digital Transitions LA office
- Pick up rentals
- Introductory presentation
11:00pm – Lunch
- Included with ticket purchase
12:00pm – Transportation to Shooting Location
- A high-end automobile will be on site ready for the demo when our team arrives to the shooting location
- Location will be provided to participants upon registration in order to maintain privacy at this exclusive workshop
- Transportation from DT to the shooting location (and back) will be provided
1:00pm – Demo and Shooting Time with Richard Thompson
- Get an inside look at Richard Thompson’s workflow
- Learn about best practices in high-end car photography
- Test out the latest in Phase One camera systems, including the IQ4 150mp digital back
5:00pm – End of Demo
- Transportation provided back to DT
- Return equipment
6:00 pm – End of Day 1
- Arrive at DT
Day 2 – Thursday March 7
9:00 am – Post Processing Demo
- Review files from day 1
- Step-by-step tutorial from raw file to final export
12:00 pm – End of Day 2
Frequently Asked Questions:
What should I bring?
Where will the demo take place?
Due to the limited seating, Digital Transitions DOES NOT offer refunds for this program.
6 (Wednesday) 9:00 am - 7 (Thursday) 12:00 pm
Claim your spot
Richard Thompson Workshop - One Seat Ticket