Experience Infinite Possibilities with the Phase One XF IQ4 Join the Digital Transitions team at Stage Two Nine in San Diego to see how
Experience Infinite Possibilities with the Phase One XF IQ4
Vista, CA 92081
Featuring Scott Nidermaier
Scott Nidermaier is the Manager of Education and a Product Specialist for Phase One. He started as a lab tech in Montana, he then worked as a photographer’s assistant in NYC for some of the biggest names in the photography world. Scott then moved onto becoming a Digital Tech working with global brands in fashion and advertising. Scott was an Adjunct at Parsons School of Design in NY, teaching studio and light, advanced studio techniques, and advanced location lighting. Scott has also shot for a variety of commercial clients photographing vintage automobiles, as well as advertising architectural work. His personal work is in several private collections.
During the event we’ll be offering equipment tune-ups by appointment only.
- Phase One: IQ4 150mp, IQ3 Series, IQ2 Series, IQ1 Series, P+ & P Backs
- Mamiya Leaf: Credo, Aptus-II & Aptus Backs
- Phase One / Mamiya Leaf Cameras: XF / DF / DF+
SERVICES PROVIDED BY OUR TECHS:
- Filter / Sensor Deep Cleaning (normally a $50 fee)
- Line Calibration (normally a $180 fee)
- Replace Port Covers (normally a $50 fee)
- Replace Sync Ports (normally a $50 fee)
- Overall Equipment Cleaning
- Firmware Upgrades
Contact Ken Scott at email@example.com to schedule your tune-up.