Tune Up Tuesday – February 19th Twice a year we provide a complimentary day of services that would normally cost up to $330. On Tune-Up Day, these services are free of
Tune Up Tuesday – February 19th
Twice a year we provide a complimentary day of services that would normally cost up to $330. On Tune-Up Day, these services are free of charge, regardless of where the equipment was purchased.
Please select your tune-up appointment time from the ticket options listed on Eventbrite (February 19 from 9:30 AM – 4:30 PM PT).
- Phase One: IQ4 150mp, IQ3 Series, IQ2 Series, IQ1 Series, P+ & P Backs
- Mamiya Leaf: Credo, Aptus-II & Aptus Backs
- Phase One / Mamiya Leaf Cameras: XF / DF / DF+
- Hasselblad: H bodies
SERVICES PROVIDED BY OUR TECHS:
- Filter / Sensor Deep Cleaning (normally a $50 fee)
- Line Calibration (normally a $180 fee)
- Replace Port Covers (normally a $50 fee)
- Replace Sync Ports (normally a $50 fee)
- Overall Equipment Cleaning
- Firmware Upgrades
WHILE YOU WAIT:
- Ask Capture One questions or play with our C1 Styles
- Try the latest medium format gear, including the Phase One IQ4 150mp digital back
- Learn more about our Hasselblad and dSLR trade-in deals
CAN’T MAKE IT? NEED A DIFFERENT TIME SLOT?
If you are unable to come, don’t fret! Contact Ken Scott personally to set up your own time to stop by, get your gear checked out and get to know us!
Looking forward to seeing you there!
(Tuesday) 9:30 am - 5:30 pm PT
Digital Transitions CA
11564 W. Pico Blvd