07aug(aug 7)9:00 am08(aug 8)5:00 pmSold Out!Phase One Certified Professional Training (POCP) - NY - August 2019New York | August 07-089:00 am - 5:00 pm (8) ET Digital Transitions NYC Resource Center, 35 W. 35th Street, 2nd Floor
August 07-08 | Digital Transitions NYC In our industry today there are both traditional "Assistants" and a new type of person on the set which we call the Digital
August 07-08 | Digital Transitions NYC
In our industry today there are both traditional “Assistants” and a new type of person on the set which we call the Digital Technician or Operator. Quality and specialized knowledge among assistants can vary quite dramatically.
Digital Techs that have completed the Phase One Certified Professional Program will have received specialized training in Phase One equipment and software and will be listed in Phase One’s Certified Professional online database. Photographers are more likely to choose certified digital technicians to ensure that the tech they hire has the knowledge and experience to get the most out of the Phase One equipment and software on set. Click here for more information on all the certification steps.
Training takes place over a two-day period encompassing everything from efficient on-set workflow to troubleshooting to advanced software techniques. At the end of the two days it culminates with a certification exam. Those who pass the exam are given the title of Phase One Certified Professional and listed in the official Phase One database.
Training seminars will include a mixture of lecture and hands-on practice. You will have the opportunity to use the Phase One XF Camera System, a multitude of Schneider lenses and several different digital backs. The following topics will be covered during Training:
Phase One Digital Backs, Bodies & Lenses
- Technology inside the Digital Backs
- Phase One 645DF+ Body
- Phase One XF Camera System
- Recommended Usage & Capabilities
Third Party Cameras
- Usage with Phase One Backs
- Canon/Nikon Tethering
- Recommended Setup
- Backup Procedures
- Troubleshooting & Maintenance
Capture One Pro
- Advanced Tools
- Efficient Workflow
Program Fee Includes the Following:
- Receive a full license of Capture One Pro and a special Troubleshooting Guide after completing all of the qualification testing requirements.*
- Get listed on Digital Transitions’ and Phase One’s website as a “Phase One Certified” Digital Tech.
- Get shooting time with the new Phase One XF Camera System & Phase One digital backs.
- License to Phase One pre-requisite online courses.*
- Two full days, 9am – 5pm
- Lunch will be provided. (Pizza, Salads, Sandwiches, Snacks, Coffee, Water, Sodas)
- We recommend that you bring a laptop to the training
- Course info will be emailed to you after your registration is processed
- If you have more specific questions regarding the Phase One Certified Professional Program, please email email@example.com
*As we will build on the information from the online courses during the training, you MUST complete all courses before the POCP event. Each course is a mixture of articles and videos and includes 1-2 short quizzes. You can take the quizzes as many times as necessary but you must get an 80% to move forward within the course. We expect that the entire online course should not take more than 5 hours total.
9am – 5pm (This is a two-day course.)
Refunds & Rescheduling Policies:
Please be sure that you are available to attend both days of training and will be able to complete your Qualification Tests prior to signing up for the course. Our policy is that we do not offer rescheduling options as it is difficult to fill open seats so close to the training, as attendees require time to take their qualification tests.
Please also note that there are no refunds, as once you have signed up and paid, we provide you with Capture One Pro ($299 value) and your Phase One Qualification Testing License ($150 value). Digital Transitions is responsible for those costs once you have activated them.
7 (Wednesday) 9:00 am - 8 (Thursday) 5:00 pm ET
Digital Transitions NYC Resource Center
35 W. 35th Street, 2nd Floor
Claim your spot
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!