SOLD OUT For more information about upcoming classes or to be added to a waitlist please contact Kate
For more information about upcoming classes or to be added to a waitlist please contact Kate Stone at email@example.com
Become a master of Capture One Pro with the Capture One Masters class! This training program is perfect for digital techs, photographers and retouchers who are looking for intensive training in Capture One Pro.
Capture One Masters is comprised of two half-day classes. You can take either one as a stand-alone class, or take both:
- Capture One Masters: Workflow (May 21)
- Capture One Masters: Image Adjustment (May 21)
Advanced Interface Customization
- Dual monitor setups
- Three monitor setups with partial mirroring
- Fixed-multi-point focus evaluation
Cataloging and Importing
- Advanced preset handling per ISO and lens
- Verifying the catalog
- Automatic and Manual repair of corrupt catalog
Backups and File Transmission
- Session COS backup and adjustment transmission
- EIP format, including manual extraction utility
- Annotations, methods and strategy for collaboration
- Settings for machine-gun shooters
- Advanced Overlay usage
- Avoiding death-knell of Composition Mode
- Set up for off-site real-time eval & feedback
- Requirements for simultaneous device access
Scripting and UI Hacking
- Advanced workflows using basic scripts
- Adding shortcuts to otherwise un-shortcutable menu items
- Ram headroom evaluation
- Dual boots and bootable backups
- Auxiliary file locations and purposes
- OS <–> SDK interaction
- OpenCL variations
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How do I know if I’m ready for Capture One Masters?
Take our Quiz! Upon submission, you will receive an answer key. There is no set number; the more you get right, the more ready you are for Capture One Masters.
Please Note: Please be honest with your readiness for the class. If you are not well versed in the basics, it will slow down the rest of the class and is unfair to everyone else.
2. Does Capture One Masters come with a license for Capture One Pro?
No, the fee does not include Capture One. You can purchase it here and receive 10% off with the DT coupon code.
3. What Should I Bring?
Attendees are encouraged to bring a laptop and their own raw files, but are not required to do so.
Due to the limited seating, Digital Transitions DOES NOT offer refunds for this program.
Claim your spot
Capture One Masters - Workflow - One Seat Ticket
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!