DT is excited to announce that we are now looking for fill our next intern position here in our New York HQ. We are looking for someone who is excited about the world of Medium Format, Phase One and photography in general. We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible after the New Year.
Do you have what it takes?
If the following sounds like you send an email with your cover letter/resume/website to firstname.lastname@example.org
Internship Position Description
Digital Transitions is seeking qualified candidates to join our our team at our New York City office for an Intern Position.
As the Digital Transitions Intern your responsibilities will include a variety of tasks that will help support the marketing, rental, and tech support departments. These will range from digital back testing to maintenance of the studio space.
We are looking for someone who is personable, has a photographic background, is motivated to help the team and willing to learn.
- digital back testing
- assist Rental Lead in packing/testing of equipment
- prep and pack items for shipping
- maintain the studio space
- help with set up & takedown of events
While performing the Intern tasks you will also have the opportunity to work with and learn about Phase One medium format digital cameras and bodies, Capture One Pro, Capture One CH, the Digital Transitions Division of Cultural Heritage product line and more.
- Phase One Capture One software
- Phase One digital backs and camera systems
- Mamiya Leaf digital backs
- College Level photographic skills
- Current Mac and Windows operating systems
- Google Docs / Google Drive
- MS Office