Capture One Cultural Heritage (CH) was built on the same platform as the revolutionary and industry leading, Capture One Pro. Capture One CH is designed to support and enhance cultural heritage workflows from capture through post-processing by simplifying and automating post-production tasks.
AutoCrop & Auto Rotate Tool
Exponentially improve productivity by automating cropping in post-processing. Select cropping options for flat art reproduction or books, including alignment of material to specific corners or proof margins.
The AutoCrop & Auto Rotate tool also has optional positive or negative margins, user-selectable alignment points for de-skewing, and modes for flat materials, bound materials and fixed crop size.
Film Scanning Tools
Negative Film Reproduction Tool eases the conversion of black & white and color film, as well as other transmissive materials – both positives and negatives. It provides for automatic inversion, easier automatic adjustments and better control of color rendering. All edits are non-destructive and allow the creation of both a master file of the shown-as-negative capture as well as an inverted-for-viewing derivative.
Combined with the DT Film Scanning Kit this tool provides a huge boost in workflow speed and quality.
- Focus Meter for fast and precise focusing, tuned to the high quality standards required in Cultural Heritage settings.
- Ultimate Image Quality for Cultural Heritage Photography
- Cultural Heritage Workspaces for Capture One CH
- Cultural Heritage Styles for Capture One CH
- AppleScript support for Cultural Heritage automation
- Specialized ICC Profiles for accurate color reproduction
- Capture Resolution Ruler: Easily evaluate the PPI of a capture. Simply drag a line across a known distance (such as the distance between two inch ticks on a ruler) and enter the distance and the tool will report back the calculated PPI.
- Improved Negative Conversion Algorithms: Capture One 8.1 CH revolutionized the conversion of Color Negatives. In 8.2 the tool has been refined, providing excellent conversion of Monochromatic Negatives including those with high dynamic range such as Glass Plate Negatives.
- Adjustable Highlight/Shadow Clipping Targets: Under
the user can now set the threshold for automatic adjustments. This is especially helpful in the automatic adjustment of photographic transmissive materials such as color negatives and black and white negatives