Capture One 8.3.3 has been released this week! This is mainly service release providing bug fixes, lens and camera support.
As with any new release, download when you have a chance to test your existing workflow before putting into a real world environment.
This is a service release supporting new cameras, lenses and bug fixes.
Windows 10 64-bit
Additional file support:
- Canon 5DS/5DS R (sRAW, mRAW)
File and tethering support:
- Canon EOS M3*
- Canon G3X
- Nikon D810A
- Pentax K-3 II**
- Panasonic GX8
- Fuji XT10
*SDK does not allow exposure control tethered
**Pixel shift mode not supported
- Fixed: Precision issue with Wacom and curves
- Fixed: Hang issue with camera settings tool
- (Mac) Fixed: Stitch with Photoshop script for Photoshop CC 2015
- (Mac) Improved: Auto Crop for Cultural Heritage
- (Mac) Fixed: An issue with live view for Leaf Aptus backs
- (Win/Mac) Miscellaneous minor fixes
- Sony E 30mm F3.5 Macro (SEL30M35)
- Sony E 16mm F2.8 (SEL16F28)
- Nikon AF DC-Nikkor 135mm f/2D
- Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM
- Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM
- Zeiss Batis 1.8/85
- Zeiss Batis 2/25
Click here for more information on Capture One CH.