We’re excited to share Phase One’s newest innovation in camera technology – the Phase One XT, A revolution in Field Cameras.
Designed for convenience and engineered for precision, the travel-friendly XT Camera System fits easily into your lifestyle. It pairs an intuitive interface with the unparalleled technology and image quality for which Phase One is known. The XT offers you total control over the shooting workflow, and absolute freedom to focus on your creative process. As beautiful as it is powerful, the XT pioneers new opportunities for you to seek, capture and share the extraordinary.
For an in-depth look at the XT’s capabilities, check our Phase One XT site here.
The XT Camera System
• The Ultimate Tool for Precision Photography
• Light on Weight, Heavy on Features
• As Powerful as a View Camera, As Simple as an SLR
• Seamless Workflow from Composition to Completion
• Unleashes the Power of the IQ4 Infinity Platform
Click Here to see our collection of RAW files shot with the Phase One XT
A Radically Simplified Workflow
• Total Integration Between Back, Body, and Lens
• Complete Perspective Control with Any Lens
• No Cables or External Shutter Controllers
• Built-in Extended Metadata Recording
• Modern Mechanical Shutter Replaces and Expands Copal Shutters
Download our Workflow Comparison PDF to see how the XT simplifies your photography
Small, Lightweight, & Portable
• 30% Lighter than XF IQ4
• Even Lighter than 100MP Crop Sensor Mirrorless Cameras like Fuji GFX 100s — with 50 more MP, 50% more sensor area, and movements
• Camera, Back, and Lens are all you need to shoot. No other parts.
• Includes customizable protective storage pouches small enough to fit into any bag, pack, or hard case
• Advanced built-in features like frame averaging, metering, and bracketing let you leave bulky filter holders, lightmeters, and intervalometers at home
Download our Size Comparison PDF to see how the XT stacks up against other popular Tech Cameras